Wednesday 5 May 2010

moo moo moo

ok i am stressing. after 2 nights of waking up at 3am and not being able to get back to sleep, i can admit that I am stressing.
as you can see from the pictures our cow hunt was really really really good last year.
what if nobody comes this year? and i have got to go on the radio tomorrow and I don't do public speaking, i have an awful tendency to foot in mouth, and people can't understand me because of my northern accent.
I am thinking, sticky ginger cake, sticky toffee date cake, chocolate cake, strawberry whipped cream and vanilla sponge, ottolenghi meringues, sophie dahl flourless chocolate cake, profiteroles...............can anyone think what i have missed?!!!!
do come along to the tea tent and say helllo (I, apparantly am the ' matronly woman in her fifties'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - grrrrrr)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. No one can understand my Northern accent either - hurrah!

    It sounds amazing - good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab!
    Funnily enough I don't have a problem with understanding Northern accents -I was born in Derbyshire even though I don't sound like it!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This all looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete