Friday 14 May 2010

easter breakfast




I know it seems a bit late to be talking about Easter but the truth is that we (as in hubby and I) are only just coming to the end of the children's egg supply. In fact Boy hasn't got a sweet tooth and is quite particular about his chocolate so he was given quite a few Easter themed marshmallows instead. I rather approved of the pastel coloured lambs and chicks and decided they'd adorn a hot chocolate pretty well. Then I decided this would make the perfect Easter breakfast for the children - just add boiled eggs and 'Dippys'!

2 comments:

  1. Great way of using up left overs, especially like the idea of adding eggs & soliders, my favourite!

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this I have to remember. Looking so great. Pure deliciousness! xx

    ReplyDelete