Sunday 13 September 2009

new cushions 10% discount

ooo I was very excited when I finally got around to making my union jack flag fabric into a cushion. I think it looks lovely, I printed it onto my battered linen fabric, what I like most is the tiny 'made in England' label on it.
The original flag came from RE in Corbridge in Northumberland. I have justt uploaded them on to notonthehighstreet.com, (£27) but if you want to pre order one with a special blog readers 10% discount then email me at the above mail.

3 comments:

  1. Great looking cushion! I love your fabrics and wallpapers..I have just requested some samples!
    Hope you are having a great weekend
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cushion. I am sure they will sell well with this current trend for all things 'union jack'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and hello really enjoy your blog, hope to speak again soon S x

    ReplyDelete