Monday 27 July 2009

the wedding season

I feel I have been a bit slow on catching up on the wedding theme this month, however having made 10 cravets over the weekend (for our good friends who are about to be married)I am now in full wedding mode. As you know I always head over to snippet and ink when I feel in need of a pick me up on the inspiration front, I was really impressed witht this lovely wedding, I just had to share it with you.



what I think is especially good is that the bride anad groom (Hayley and Joshua) haven't spent a fortune, and there are lots of DIY personal and child friendly touches included, with this tasteful carnival theme.
I don't normally go for bright colours - i think i have said before that i have a real problem with orange, however the combination of colours that Hayley has used here just really, really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment